- What brands of hearing aids do you service?
- I bought my hearing aids at Costco, can you set them up ?
- What is a hearing aid?
- Will my insurance pay for my hearing aids?
- Do you have batteries, wax guards and accessories?
- What hearing aid is best for me?
- I have ringing in my ears, can you help manage that ?
What sets Focus Hearing apart ?
Our commitment in providing the highest level of service to our clients. Your hearing is very important to you, so our goal is to make sure you can live life and hear to your fullest. If you or a loved one is experiencing hearing loss or problems with your devices, we can help.
We’ve been providing a full range of audiology care, including hearing tests, fittings, sales and service since 1971.
We offer the most extensive and diverse array of hearing aids available. This means that we are sure to find the best instrument specifically for you and your needs.
At a glance
- We offer complete hearing evaluations, customized to each patient.
- We services all major brands, including Costco.
- We treat the following conditions:
-Speech Discrimination Ability
-Tinnitus(Ringing in the ears)
- We perform most services related to hearing aids
- Great selection of parts and accessories: batteries, wax guards and more
What our patients are saying:
“I have tinnitus (ringing in my ears). I went to several Doctors and was told “there isn’t really anything we can do, you’ll just have to live with it”. A friend recommended I get in touch with Focus Hearing to see what they could do to help. Michael set me up with some Widex hearing aids that are specifically designed to help with the tinnitus. I’m glad I made that call and I’m glad the ringing is SO much better now.
Kevin A. – Overland Park,KS